Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
hi benibob got to be honest el arenal is one of my least favourite places on the whole island full of germans (no I aint anti german lol) I prefer the boozed up brits in maga , anyway outdoor pools do get a bit chilly but kids don't seem to worry about it so they will be fine , the resort does quiet down in November, there are still a few "octoberfest" parties that tend to run over, as for the kids , well if it was like last few years temp is nice in the high 20,s , downside is waterpark is shut so you cant take them there for the day so id stick to chucking them on the beach and as you say head off to palma nova for some golf one day,as for money well food is still cheap in the resort , and public transport to palma/palmanova is a bargin still ( and most kids like the bus trip) , I have no idea about indoor pools the odd hotel might have there own but you tend to have to stay there to use them
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.