Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
has any one been married at the paralimini town hall if so any one have any pictures :
JONEZSY
please post report, we fly out in 6 weeks time to get married at g.sands

x
jenny

read your message we booked our holiday through olyimpic and the wedding package, they were very reasonable, we are flying out the same date as you on the 29th july and we have are wedding booked for the 9th august at 12.00pm a friend of mine got married there in october ans she gad her photos back the next day
hi everyone, we have booked our wedding for august 2007 at the golden coast at 3.00pm. as anyone been to a wedding here before? we have booked the evendrea for our reception but i am so nervous about it all. any help, photos etc would be appreciated.

:wink:
I have some photos of a wedding at the Golden sands and also have some of the Paralimni Town hall - both are very nice - i will forward them to you by ~Monday .... :D
I meant Golden Coast hotel , sorry :roll:
Hi

We are out in Cyprus on the 22nd to get married in the Grecian Park hotel aswell .

We have also booked to have our reception there , but was wondering where to go after the meal , especially as the football will be on (not england though)...any suggestions ?

Anneka
hi i saw you booked your wedding for august 2007. i also have booked my holiday for august 2007 to protaras, but cant decide where to marry. i have also looked at the golden coast and definetely the evandrea. what date are you getting married? who did you book the wedding with? who did you book the evandrea restaurant with?
Furball,
Very strange - you know your not going to be the only one getting married out there but wierd to speak to someone else who is and will be on same flight.
Hope all your planning etc goes well, you sound more organised than me!!
Well I guess I may see you out there then , if I don't speak to you in the meantime :D
Sam
hi
we also are getting married in Paralimni Town Hall Sept 2007
we have booked it for noon .We want to have a meze style reception in a more traditional restaurant either in Pernera or Protaras area - has anyone else married at this time as we don't know what time to eat as everyone will end up hungry later on if we eat too early etc :?

We have been to 2 weddings at the Golden Coast - one in the chapel and one on the terrace both where lovely and we had a hot/cold style buffet there afterwards and moved over the road to a restaurant/bar for drinks and they put on music for us so everyone could dance and children were able to run around
I have photos if anyone wants some :)

mato2874
Hi,

Can anybody help - I am alittle confused!! :?
I have booked my wedding through Thomas cook in the UK, but I have found other companies I wish to use - One for photography and one for the reception? Can I use these different companies or do I have to use Thomas Cook - surely its up to me!!? but I had one reply from a company saying if I'd booked with thomas cook they wouldn't "tread on their toes"? I do realise I may be better doing it all under one company but don't feel I would get what I want.
This also means when I meet my Thomas cook wedding rep I wont be requiring any extras from them - will this really annoy them?
Any advise on this would be great, thanks
Sam
hi sam
i would say as its your wedding you should be entitled to do want you want to do! its your day.
I would say yes you prob can go to other companies, i would check this out first though with thomas cook.
kind regards furball
Hi Sam
Im getting married in July and booked my ceremony with Thomas Cook but have then used Zucchinis which is a wedding service in Paphos for everything else. You are not bound to Thomas cook at all
HTH
Helen x
Hi Anneka...

I'm in exactly the same boat as yourself...we're getting married at the grecian park in september and also having a reception there. But also wondering where to go afterwards there will be about 50 of us..want somewhere with some music.

ANYONE ANY IDEAS ??????????

Thanks
Debs
Hi Debs ,
If I find anywhere ill let you know
Anneka
Hi,

Not long back from our wedding @ Grecian Sands Hotel on Seaview Deck, just on outskirts of Ayia Napa. Wish I had longer to give a report but busy preparing for our evening reception back here. Have managed to download some photos though which were taken by George from PhotoChoice ( arranged through First Choice ). He was absolutely fantastic. Added a link of photos if anyone interested

http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/3149072
CJS1973
your photos are really nice and makes it more real for me. i will be there in less than 5 weeks time, but we are getting married in the chaple. where did you have your reception?

good luck in your new life

sarah x
Just seen your pics and they are really lovely! I am getting married in 5 days in Protaras, i cant believe how quickly it has come round!
We are both getting a bit nervous now!
Jo
we had our reception at the hotel too in the Mediterranean suite. It was an air conditioned room overlooking the sea.
However we did dine out a lot and although I wouldn't have changed our reception because we had such a fantastic day there was one place I would recommend for food and a possible venue and that's the Marquis de Napa. There isn't a view overlooking anything as it's just on the outskirts of town but the food there was out of this world and the staff were soooo friendly and loved kids. I beleive it may have been mentioned somewhere here before but it's the place with the 4 dolphin fountain.
http://www.marquis-de-napa.com/
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.