Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Hi and welcome to Holiday Truths :wave:

I will be the first of us lot to give you some info.

http://www.holidaysplease.co.uk/ Their website is a bit vague in the detail regarding ABTA and company details however I have checked ABTA and holidaysplease is part of Hays Travel which is a large & well known independent chain of travel agents that has been in business for many years (ABTA Number: 65310).

http://www.justsayplease.co.uk/ this is interesting, this looks to be some form of referral site that has many various link including a link to holidaysplease, a bit of digging links this to 2nd Floor, Albion Court, 18-20 Frederick Street, Birmingham which is the registered address for the particular Hays Travel mentioned above.

Going on this information I would say that it is safe to use them for booking a holiday, however as with any holiday always check various companies for the best deal and if possible try and pay some or all of the cost on a credit card which will give you extra financial protection.

Graham
Hi I am Barbara and I work for Holidaysplease. I can confirm that Graham has got it spot as we are part of the Hays travel consortium and we are fully ABTA bonded.

We are pretty confident of our service and so we publish all of the customer feedback that we get. These get uploaded automatically to our website without any human intervention or editing. You can see the last 1000 or so customer reviews on our website. Just pick a country and you'll see a link on the left hand menu for reviews.

I hope this helps

Cheers

Barbara
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.