Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
BestAtTravel
4 Posts
Never used them but know them well. Best At are famous for tight margins on Middle East packages which could explain the low costing. Check they have actually checked availability on the BA flights for yoru dates though as they might have just quoted the cheapest without checking.

But if all is fine, I would have no qualms about using them. Your money is safe, they are a big reputable company. BA Holidays sometimes set high margins.
Travelling Sam

Thanks very much for your reply. I ended up booking with Expedia using the KLM flights as the price has been going up each day from Thursday, Friday, Saturday so on Sunday I booked. Mega mega mad though as less than 24 hours after booking with Expedia, they now have a sale on the hotel we have booked and the total cost of the holiday has come down by £140. Typical!!

I did speak to Best At on Sunday and they did confirm that the flights were 100% available at the price, however the overall cost of the holiday was just over £200 more expensive than Expedia so decided to go with them.

Thanks
Hi Guys,

I know this thread is pretty old but I thought I'd let you know that I wouldn't use bestattravel again. They took extra money off during my booking process without my authorization.

It's been 3 months now and they still haven't refunded it. They've also stopped replying to my emails. So my advice is to avoid them.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.