Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Quick Rooms
6 Posts
Lots of mentions of them if you use quickrooms (all one word) in the Search, but not many reviews, mostly recommendations of them as a company to try.

luci :wave
Thanks Luci. I've never used them in the past but have had no problems with other consolidators and don't really anticipate any so unless someone screams a warning in the next couple of days I think I'll go ahead with them.
I haven't used Quickrooms but on checking their accommodation prices in comparison to some I've already booked for September, November and February - they are more expensive than using Sunshine and TravelRepublic.
I've already checked both Sunshine and Travel Republic and in this case Quickrooms has a hotel I'm prepared to try at an excellent price. All the consolidators vary so it's always worth checking all options. I'm very impressed with Hotels.com however that they allow cancellations without penalty.
Booking.com and Expedia also let you cancel 48 hours before arrival. However I think it depends on the T&C's of the hotel rather those of the bed booker.

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.