Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Hi Prettypollycat, As no-one has answered your query thought that I would mention that I have seen the travel company Voyages Jules Verne advertise their set holiday offers in the Mail on Sunday for years. You can contact their travel writer Frank Barratt via e mail - who may be able to help you. His contact details are in every Mail on Sunday paper. Don't know if this will be of any help. :hmmm Jenny
Hi Jenny
Thanks for the reply.

It was in the newspaper that I first noticed this company, I think it was for a week cruise on the River Nile.
When I checked out their website, I was amazed at the range of destinations they offered and sent for their brochure.

I did find some reviews on a few sites dating back some years that were a little negative about some aspects of the VJV organisation.

Since I posted though, I've found out that VJV are part of Kuoni.
In the VJV brochures, it gives their ATOL number and in brackets (Kuoni Travel Ltd).

I'm going to compare what VJV & Kuoni (and maybe Hayes and Jarvis) have to offer before we decide.

Regards.
Polly
I just wanted to feedback on our recent tour to Costa Rica with VJV. I sent them a full review of the tour along with their standard tour evaluation form. We have now received a detailed 2 page response which actually refers to both the praise and criticism in my review. Given the number of complaints we get on here about companies ignoring letters, it's really nice to come across one that doesn't. This is the 3rd time we've used VJV and we would definitely use them again!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.