Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
I've just tried a random booking and from the drop down on the child's age I was able to choose from 0 onwards. :que
I tried a dummy run and you could only put children aged between 2 and 11 in. The drop down starting with 0 was for the amount of children, not their ages.
It asks you to contact them for children under 2, I would suggest that you get your price then contact them to see how much extra it would cost for an infant http://www.co-operativetravel.co.uk/ shop around and if you find it cheaper ask them to price match.

Remember that you also get money back if you book and have a co-operative membership card.
it seems as though co-op travel and co-operative travel are 2 different companies :think They both have different looking websites anyway and I've just done a dummy booking- Cooperative travel came up cheaper than coop travel.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.