Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
My friend used Asda for accom in Costa del Sol and had no probs. She booked her flight seperate with eastjet.
Hi CBG,
All flights and car hire are booked, it's just the accommodation in Majorca. We will go back to Arcos Playa in S'Illot probably, but just wondered about this company as they are cheaper at the minute.

Thanks

Dara and Alan
Just thought I would update, we booked the Arcos Playa last night using wefly.co.uk and saved £15 on booking with lowcost :tup , this morning I contacted the Arcos Playa to request our usual apartment and to check the reservation had been made (only thing with wefly you do not have the chance to make a request), I was told by the manager that they received the reservation last night and they see no reason why we cannot have our usual apartment and will do their best.
I know £15 may not seem a lot but as a certain supermarket tells us every little helps, plus it pays for a meal in the bar of the Arcos Playa. :cheers
I will keep updating on any developments or problems, but looking on other sites wefly / Asda travel seem to get good reviews.

Alan and Dara
Hey £15 buys a good few san miguels or bottle of water!!!!!!!!!! I will try them when booking next years holiday. Have a good time CBG
Used Asda travel for the first time and although much cheaper would never use again.When I booked I was told my hotel voucher would be sent to me by post.I am travelling this Sat and after numerous tel calls and emails I still have`nt recieved it yet.This is fustrating!!Margaret Newcombe
we used wefly for flights to Bangkok. No problems at all.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.