Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
hi nick
is it actually directline or direct holidays?
It is directline holidays. It is a web site mate.
Just put in a couple of holidays we have booked and found them expensive.

fwh
:D I've heard of them too - but like the previous poster, have found them way too expensive!

Cheaper TO's than them!
Were is the place to have alook? Thanks
:D try: Jet2holidays & direct holidays, travel republic, freedom direct,- If you can give us a bit more info( where, when, how many, airport etc...), I'll have a look and get back to you! (may be tommorow though).

regards.BBB
Malta the last week in sep and the first week in oct this year. At the raddison sas bay point. We have been there twice now. Looking to go from luton or brim mate. Thanks
Hi Nick

I suggest you also post in the MALTA FORUM where I'm sure you'll find further helpful members :wink:

Pippy :D
Hi bbb - travel republic still has discount using the code cardstudent - gives a little under 10% off. Jenny x
:D Hi Nick - I have sent you a message!

jenny - Yes the cardstudent is still working! :lol: Also the code: prozjzvsn will deduct a small percentage off a holiday with freedom direct (I think its between 5-8% - not sure) - but it's better than a kick up the backside :lol:

Regards, BBB
don't touch direct holidays with a barge pole!! We booked last year with them for 44 people for my husbands 40th birthday and 2 weeks before we went they moved half of our party into another hotel. Not ideal when we all wanted to be together and the hotel we had picked had better reviews - and booked it a year in advance. Gave them another chance this year and they have done the same thing - moved 4 of our party - not only to a different hotel but to a totally different resort. Will be taking legal advice as obviously the My Travel scam to sell the best hotels and then sell them again - claiming overbooking to the unlucky people who get moved!! Am absolutely furious :evil:
hiya, just recently come home from a holiday with directline holidays, found them ok and quite helpful throughout booking. flights and transfers went smoothly until we reached our hotel, we were told that the hotel was overbooked (we reached it at half 3 in mourning!) we were forced to stay at another hotel for entire holiday. this hotel was at a lower standard BUT further away from the beach,which was main reason for holiday. i am trying to complain about this, dont know how far i will get but i hope that we will get some sort of refund?! i doubt i will get any refund, but there is always hope! i definately wont be using directline holidays again.
Tesco clubcard rewards are now featuring directline holidays. You can exchange £20 of vouchers for a £100 off a directline holiday. Visit the Tesco website for details.
We had a great deal with Direct line 2 weeks ago 5*hotel in Luxor
booking was through TC, flights hotel and transfers were all superb :)
customer service was 1st class :tup
annx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.