Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Gestaltur
7 Posts
Regarding Gestaltur,If you go on their website,they have a little chat box where you can ask a question,they answer you straight away,it is open most of the daytime,I have booked an apartment with them,and have found them to be helpful,hope this is of help to you. Rosietulip...
We have stayed with Gestaltur a couple of times. We always had an early morning flight. Ask them for 2 sets of key's and then on the evening before you leave drop 1 set of key's off at their office. They will then give you the deposit back. When you leave in the morning leave the other set of keys on the table and close the door making sure it is closed properly.
If you have caused any damage to the apartment they can take for the breakages from your credit card details you gave them when you initially made the booking.
You can arrange your transfer from the airport with them and you will be met at the airport by a driver with your name on a board. He will take you to the office to collect your key's and then take you to your apartment. A couple of day's before you are due to leave you have to go back to the office to book your return journey. The driver will pick you up at your apartment at the agreed time.
Both apartments we have stayed in with Gestaltur were great and I would use them again but I tend to use Beninter now as they have a greater range of apartments and are slightly cheaper.
I hope this helps you.
Thanks for your help have opted for an apartment with benidorm spotlight as the office is located inside them. As this is my firsy diy holiday just a bit nervous but fingers crossed everything will go fine!
has anyone ever booked apartments in benidorm with gestaltur.
all the apartments look like residential apartments.

ian
  • Edited by redian2 2006-01-31 18:57:41
Hi Ian ... I have merged your enquiry with this previous Gestaltur topic, but if you use the Search facility at the top of the page, I am sure that you wil find their name crop up quite regularly in relation to various Benidorm properties.

To prevent having any posts removed, could I also ask please that you avoid use of phone text style abbreviations which I have noticed in a few of your posts (such as any1). Our Rules of Posting do not allow text style abbreviations - they make life difficult for our visually impaired members who use screen readers.

Many thanks
David :wave
Hi Ian.

I think you will find that all Gestaltur apts are sort of residential, I think they just rent out the odd one in a block, and they do not have any entertainment in them. I prefer these as you dont seem to get the noise that you get in some of the more popular accomodation, as people live in them you have to respect them and not cause them any problems which is only fair in my opinion, i.e not wear shoes with heels, try not to slam doors, and do not SHOUT. I have always done this when in any accomodation, but know most other people think they can be as noisy as they want any time day or night.

I think I must be in a bad mood today :evil: I've done nothing but moan in my last 2 posts :sulk Sorry

Lizzie.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.