France and Channel Hopping Discussion

Discussions regarding holidays and channel hopping in France.
I would think it would be much like the weather here!

Jeans and T-shirts with a zip-up jacket/fleece/hoodie to take on and off, a cagoule in case it's wet, shorts/sandals in case it's hot, some little tops for the evenings......

..not that I've got any teenage girls so I may be way off beam.....

You will probably be able to get some forecasts nearer the time...but I guess she wants to go shopping now!

Could she bribe the tuba player to put some of her clothes in their tuba!!? :wink:

Sounds a fun trip though, I went to Germany with my school orchestra many years ago, good job I'm not allowed to go off-topic or the stories I could tell would make your hair curl!!
She will have a great time!

I take a school trip every year over Whit (end <May) and we have usually been lucky with the weather. i would say its nearly always warmer than England but we have had heavy rain at times.

Gill
Definitely bring a light but efficient rail coverall and comfortable shoes .. not too strappy or high heeled, because there is a heck of a lot of walking at Eurodisney!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.