Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Photo ID
9 Posts
Yes I have used mine for the past year and always had it accepted, even in Carrefour
There is a shop that makes colour photocopies of passports/driving licences then miniturises and laminates them for 4 euro. I seen it a few weeks ago but can't recall the location.

But not to worry I'm going back this Friday 28th for a 5 day AI :lol: then I'll post the location. :lol: :lol:

Sandie
Sandie.

Something in my data bank (brain) has triggered off the indoor market, but not certain.....does that ring a bell with you .?

SanJi x
Yes it is to be found in the indoor market

15th sept for us
I think your right Sanji + Mike, It is indeed in the indoor market.

Sandie 8)
Hi all,
Bluechip is right, most places accept photocard driving licences as ID; they are based on similar lines to Spanish Residencia cards which carry your photo, address, d.o.b. etc. (although Spanish Residencia cards contain your fingerprint too!) so you if you have got a photocard driving licence you do not need to go to get your passport minimised and laminated.
HTH
Laguna
how old do you have to be to get in the clubs?
Judging by what you see around the square most nights, I'd say about thirteen :shock:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.