Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
where did you book the hotel? on the internet or agent?
i have had a look around and although when i stayed at monterry it was self catering only they now seem to offer B&B, Half Board and Full Board. some hotels seem to have taken the opportunity to offer AI as an option now. Personally over there i prefer SC as we can have a few drinks in the room and do what we want food wise then go out.
We booked it through a travel agent... Going Places...

We are really looking forward to it, as we have alot of information on San Antonio Bay itself but we dont really have much on the hotel... Especially the AI side of it...

So do they now definately do AI...? :oops: Just making sure i haven't got mixed up :oops:

:D Emsie :D
im not sure. your best bet is to check all the correspondence from going places and if it says it on there then thats what you have got.
Click Here for our reviews of this hotel.

Emsie what does it say on your copy of your booking form regarding board?
Glynis,

It actually says AI on my booking forms, I checked last night...
So i should be ok... I was getting worried yesterday as every website i went on didn't mention that the Monterrey had AI...

Thanks

there you go emsie you can sleep at night now. as far as im aware my travel and going places are linked so im pretty sure everything will be fine!
Thanks All,

Feel much better now...

8) Ibiza here we come 8) ... (Well in 12 weeks :wink: )...

Thanks again...

Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.