Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Your have a great bar on your doorstep if your staying at the Nestor, The Seahorse is a great bar and very child friendly, always busy and always a great laugh. It's always our first port of call every evening before moving on....not that we always manage that :cheers

You'll find most bars are child friendly in Napa as they all love the kids. There are a few that wouldn't suit only due to the type of bar rather than kids not being welcome.

Don't be put off heading to the square and at the top of Bar Street is the famous Bedrocks....get there early though as it gets heaving later on in the evening.

Have a good holiday :tup
Hi,
We are staying at the nestor june 22nd this year, we chose it because of its location. We go to cyprus every year and have picked this hotel as we are travelling with our 2 year old daughter. Ayia napa is brilliant for young kids, all the bars are really friendly and the locals look after you and your little ones. You can go to the funfair which is only 10 minutes away, visiting a few bars on the way then on the way back come through the square and have a look in a few bars up there before it gets really busy.

Let me know what the hotel's like (apparently rooms 400+ have the best views) and enjoy yourselves.

mike, nat & ella
I stayed at the Nestor last July, quite happy with hotel and all facilities, only down side IMO was the rooms were a bit small for 2 adults and 2 kids. This year staying across the road at Anesis.
The balcony's were also a bit small, and if you are high up, we were on the 5th floor the view was good, but the drop was scary, and the rails were only about 3 foot high!! so watch the kids. :yikes

as far as bars go, we use to go to The Golden Arrow, (out of hotel, turn left past supermarket, left down track, right at Pizza hut an up about 200 yards, just past Clarabels)

The staff were great with kids, there's tv's to watch and a couple of games machines to play.
They do food as well if you want.....
... I'll be in there in July with my two!!

:cheers

Julian
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.