Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Bensons 31 Euros for 200

others range from 26 Euros to 31 Euros :tup
We just got back on Monday and paid 25 euros for Mayfair Superkings. They were 28.80 euros at the airport.
A word of warning for all you rolling fag fans. 500g Old Holburn €35 in resorts but €56 at airport!!!!!
does anyone know the price of Drum tobacco? :cheers
Drum baccy is €35 in resorts.
hi can anyone tell me in gpb how much l&b are pls somone asked me to take some home and gonna pay me in gpb
thanks xx
On 5th July I paid 40 or 41 euros in the airport :yikes. Someone said a packet of 20 went up from 3.80 to 4.10 in a few days while we were there. Gx
Prices may have risen the last few years, but they are still a couple of quid a pack cheaper than over here for Bensons, Embassy, Regal etc
a few uk brands have gone down in price since then and spainish ones have gone up.either way still better than uk.so who cares what they cost.
djwoody wrote:
a few uk brands have gone down in price since then and spainish ones have gone up.either way still better than uk.so who cares what they cost.

Obviously the original poster; or they wouldn't be asking! :)
I was answering the post from this year, 22nd July.
Think people want to know what they cost so they can take extra spending money out to buy 'a stock' of cigarettes for when they return home. :cheers
Thanks Glynis. It's a long time since I have been to Majorca.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.