Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
Hi Caff

I'll request this hotel be added to our reviews section.

You can read some information on the RIU website HERE and there are reviews HERE.

Pippy :D
Caff

My husband and I stayed at the Clubhotel Riu Negril in August 2005 and found it compared favourably with the other Riu resorts we had visited in the Caribbean. The resort is in a large bay and some may find the beach disappointing as it is fairly narrow and the water can be a bit murky, but we found it to be OK. Apparently the beach is better at the neighbouring hotel Riu Tropical Bay which is about a 20 minute walk. The rooms are in 4 large blocks to the left of the reception area, restaurants etc, and if you are not into long walks would suggest you request a room in block 1 or 2. Overall we really enjoyed our stay and would be happy to return.
If you have any specific questions regarding the resort, please post and I will be happy to answer them.
If anyone would like to post a review for this hotel, please do so HERE.

Many Thanks.

Hi we are going to stay in Jamaica at the Riu Negril in Negril in august and were wondering what trips were on offer and which were the best fun! Also what the Hotel was like. :lol: Any feedback would be great thanks.
I fancy a week at the Riu Negril anyone been there??
Any comments would be appreciated, thanks.
we are about to book this hotel for may next year after having to cancel dom rep any info also how far is it from the airport.
You can read reviews HERE and the hotel's website HERE.

hi we are going to riu negril jamaica next may could you tell me what currency we need and what plugs in hotel and do you have to pay to get in and out if so how much we are flying with thomson
Merged with existing topic.

Can anyone who has stayed at Riu Negril advise the room numbers that have
full sea views ??
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.