Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Theres plenty to entertain them, you can take excursions, quad treks, jeep safaries, scuba diving, nights out. All at quiet reasonable prices. For example a Quad trek, which lasts approx 4 hours in total will cost about £15 each, and is well worth it.
Hi Kerr Family

Firstly welcome to the forums. Several of the excursions have already been mentioned but I would add the Lazy Day boat trips. They are fabulous and really excellent value for money. Restaurants are great but I am biased towards Marmaris. While I'm not a seafood fan I know that there are several good seafood restaurants down by the Port. It's a beautiful location. As usual I always recommend a visit into nearby Icmeler. If going in during the day go by taxi boat. In my humble opinion just go with the flow in Marmaris and you will have a great time.

Wilson :wink: :wink:
I would highly recommend you doing jeep safari excursion it is fantastic, during jeep safari excursion you will see real turkish life stopping at lovely turkish villages and get ready for suprises

Hope you have a lovely holiday

Mustafa
Hi witkins :wave
Another biased Marmaris visitor here, i love the place as do my family.
As others have said there are many trips to do it just depends what you want. The waterparks in Marmaris are good.
As you are going in July :sun it will be very hot so i suspect many hours will be spent cooling off in the pool.
Even if your hotel does not have good entertainment for your children you can always go down to the bars on the beach front there is always something going on down there.
Do you have daughters? if yes make sure you take plenty of cash, marmaris is shoppers paradise, well mine anyway :lol:
Hi Witkins,
Its so easy and cheap to get around. You can take a dolmus to Turunc if you want a change from the hustle and bustle for a few hours. Going this way you will see the spectacular views as you go round the mountain, then down into Turunc bay. Then take a water-taxi back to Marmaris. Both dolmuses and water-taxis run frequently all day.
Have a great time!
Thank you all for your replys....a posting mentioned about cheap clothes shopping.....I have a 16 year old daughter.....what sort of clothes is it that are for sale...designer clothing?.....Also I read that you can buy copied games for playstation is that correct?

Thanks in advance (The Kerr family)
Your daughter will be able to buy all designer lables, I think they call them Genuine Fakes, we buy lots of clothing over there and the quality is ok, just ensure you take things out of the wrapper and have a good look at them. She will be in heaven!

As for games, yes they are available easily, usually low quality copies, unless you have something to test them on its a gamble, but Id think most of the time itll pay off.

Enjoy You Holidays :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.