Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
hi they seem to be a well know company the apartments in tenerife are in a good location we stay up the road from them at victoria court 1
the sol y sol apartments are all privatley owned we met some people there last year who owns 2 on there and we went and had a look they are ok all will be differenly furnished with being private
but are in a good location
....like many others I had the opportunity to buy one (or many) a couple of years ago but felt that the complex infrastructure needed money and work so we passed on this and went for a villa in mainland Spain.

I understand this complex was previously used by one of the large UK tour companies and the apartments were sold off as they wanted to change the profile of their apartments.

Very good location in LC but watch out for the slippery ramp from the pool down to some of the apartments - saw a lad last year take a painful tumble.
strange strange place in my opinion..yes good location on the flat close to the sea front..I thought it was very '70's "morning campers" type of place.. My investigations revealed that it had been used by UK tour companies block booked in the past but had been ditched..there are stacks of them for sale either by people who own 10 or more or individual owners. The complex needs money spent on it to bring it into the 21st century

its all gated off with key entry through a gate with barbed wire so you can't just go around and have a wander
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.