Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
If memory serves correctly they are in the area just at the bottom of the road near the beach where the 2 main roads meet (in a vee shape where all the vehicles drive over the pavement to get around, although that might have changed now as just before we were leaving in Sept 2007 they were doing a lot of digging work around there!). If you you had your back to the beach there are two main roads heading away from you, to the left it takes you towards blue spice and to the right the niata bar... well If I'm correctly identifying it, Issac Hotel Appartments are just passed Niata set back slighlty off the road (and in about 2004+ always had a red beach buggy parked in the carpark !) If you keep heading up that road (away from the beach) you pass Noufaro on your left, some shops, Elamaris in your right, the top road junction, davidos on your left next to pizza hut, the up towards Knight bar (which I think has changed its name now ??) and onwards to the Nautilus and beyond...

Steve
Thanks Steve

That's exactly the area I was thinking of but I couldn't remember the names of the bars there to describe it better.

Thanks a million

Louise :)
always had a red beach buggy parked in the carpark

Belongs to Andreas who used to manage the place. He is now working at De Costa Bay, the other end of Protaras.

Isaac is centre screen here http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=35.0286742&lon=34.0425807&z=18&l=0&m=a&v=2
Louise, we stayed at the Isaacs two years ago and enjoyed it so much we're going back there in June, ideally located, quiet (if you need sleep on the odd occassion) but close to everything. If you want to know anything about the apartments just let me know and I'll try and help.

Max
If anyone has stayed at the Isaak Apartments, please post a review HERE

Thanks.

luci :wave
Thanks for all your replies everyone, been a great help :)
Max, do you know if air con is free in Isaac or do you pay for it on arrival? I no most places are like this in Cyprus but it didn't say in the brochure, just want to budget well. Taking my 7yr old son this yr will be his first time abroad so hopefully he'll enjoy it.

I'm not expecting the Hilton for the prices we paid just nice clean basic accomodation, for all the time thats spent there that's all that matter!!

Thanks again

Louise
sorry that should say air conditioning its cut it out
Louise, I seem to remember just putting a deposit down for the air conditioning which we got back on our last day. One of our friends took their two kids, the youngest was about 8 at the time, he loved it.

Like you say you just want clean accommodation, you definately get that at the Isaacs, really friendly staff as well. If you've got a one bedroom apartment they are pretty big really, theres only me and my friend going but we pay extra so we're not squashed in and it was pretty cheap anyway.

When are you there? We're going on 18 June for a fortnight. Last time we were there we met up for a drink with Cardiff Lad and another member was staying at the same place as us so met up with her and her family as well.

Max
Thanks for that Max, that's even better couldn't go without the air conditioning this time.

We are going over on 28th June this year for a fortnight couldn't go any earlier with work so we'll prob see you there! Just look out for a big milk bottle and that'll be me lol

We have booked a one bedroom as it was only about £20 more expensive than the studio. They looked quite spacious in the pics. I'm really excited now you've given me all this infomation. Feel a bit more relaxed knowing that someone who has stayed there liked it.

Thanks a million :)
We stayed at the Issac in 2006 and had a wonderful time. They are in an idea location - close enough to the beach and Pernera but walking distance to Protaras.

Some of the balconies are on the small size but the rooms themselves are ideal. You had to leave a deposit for the air conditioning remote and this was returned at the end of your stay.

The apartments are just up for the Blue Spice and next to the Barley Mow pub. Out the back of the apartments (shortcut by the childrens pool) rather than walk down and back up, you will find Fools and Horses, Spectrum and the Western Star. We enjoyed many a good night in the Western Star on the karaoke and the live acts. You will also find a chinese restaurant just up from here and the food at the time was excellent.

We enjoyed this holiday so much, we are planning on going back next summer.

Pernera has plenty to keep you busy but it is worth a walk to Protaras for an even better night.

Please feel free to email if I can answer any questions.
What a site this is !

You ask about a hotel and get shown overhead pictures, told about the surrounding bars, walkways and short cuts, work that has being going on and even what cars park outside and who drives them ! :D

Steve
We aim to please Steve :)
PS the little silver Toyota Yaris parked outside next week is mine ;)
Can't believe how good this site is myself, i'm so glad I joined it. The information given has been brilliant so thanks to all of you. I have one more question, do they have safety deposit boxes at the Isaac? In Platomare where we stayed last year they had them at reception, I was just wondering is it the same here or are they in the bedrooms?

:wave:
Louise, they do have safety deposit boxes, when we were there they were located in the reception area.

We go on 18th June so will be there for your last couple of days.

Max
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.