Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi fizzy - don't know how up to date it is but their website has the following information at http://www.palmarinharesort.com

Reservations, Contact
Palmarinha Resort — Porbvaddo, Calangute, Bardez, Goa, INDIA.
Tel: +91 832 2275058/59/60
Fax: +91 832 2279541
Hi lovemyhols - how stupid am I :duh Been so busy catching up with all the threads etc., I didn't even look for a website. Anyway thanks so much for this info :tup I will print it out and send to my friends. - It doesn't look too bad does it -a bit far out for me though. Thanks again. Fizzy x
Went to the Palmarhina last easter and going there again in 24 days (whos counting)
Absolutely brill, Spotless and friendly staff. Slightly out of town but only a short taxi ride or tuk-tuk away.
Two lovely pools, we used the one at the back of the hotel because it was quieter. Had our 2 teenage daughters
with us they didnt like Goa at all for the first few days because of the culture shock and the constant hassle in the town,
they both learnt to handle the locals by saying NO and then they began to relax and enjoy themselves. Breakfast wasnt brill but kept you going until lunch. We ate there a few times and food was lovely.
The rooms are large, kingsize beds, satallite TV, free air-con, fridge and rooms cleaned everyday.
Cannot wait to go back. Hope this has helped you.

(this is my eldest daughters user :) )
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.