Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Pissouri
3 Posts
Hi
I love Pissouri and will be going back for our 2nd trip in 69 days!

The village of Pissouri is lovely will quite a few taverans and a bar. The last time we were there we ate in every taverna in the Village and had a great meal in each one. I must say that our favourite one was called the Hideaway right by the pub.

The Beach was nice but pebbley. There are a few tavernas around the jetty which is car ride away from the main village.

If you search Pissouri in the forum you will find a load of info on the subject - as I asked it all last time lol!

Sorry I cant help a great deal on the prices as we went last time 2009. The euro has made things a lot expensive but we managed ok and were on a budget. We ate out every other night and had our own bbqs the other nights.

hope this helps

Louise
http://www.exclusively-cyprus.com/pissouri.htm

Village:
The Hideaway is one of our favourites, as is the Bunch of Grapes, which is more hidden than the Hideaway. The Moonlight Tavern and Vrakas are also good.

Bay:
Perry's is good, as is the Vine Leaf.

If you have a car, The Kyrenia Restaurant in Avdimou Bay and The Plataniskeia in Platanaskeia village are worth the trip.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.