Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Is that Avra down by the beach?
If so u can get there directly by car or taxi. Turn left at the traffic lights into Lindos (just before the main coach park) and follow the sign for the beach. It's at the bottom of the hill just on the right.
Thanks. I'm still confused as the map I have shows three beaches. One to the south of the acropolis and two to the north. The one furthest from the acropolis has lots of large hotels.
It's on Lindos 'Main Beach'. It's the only one in Lindos you can drive all the way down to. If you follow my directions - turn left at the traffic lights into Lindos it's the only beach you'll come to.
So if it's where I'm thinking, you go down the hill and have to go around the tree at the bottom and back on yourself a little before turning off towards the beach?

Thanks for your help, by the way.

I can't wait to go.... we've got three whole weeks of holiday this year!
That's exactly right. Avra is on the right as you get down to the beach, just behind a restaurant.
3 weeks - lucky you!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.