General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
seating plan
5 Posts
please refer to the flights forum.. thomson/tui thread and possibly the what aircraft sticky [if you know which airframe]
thanx,wizard ht mod,never been on a site like this before not sure if i'm doing it right lol, from tra
never been on a site like this before

i havent found another quite like this one... with detaild flight info from experts, computer help section

and other general holiday related advice... please do look around at what the site can offer in the way of advice,

wizard

oh and take a look at the holiday tools [click holiday tools in the blue banner near the top of the page

wiz
tra,

Welcome onboard :tup
As Wizard mentions, we have a dedicated What Aircraft? thread over on the flights forum. You'll be travelling on an ex-First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER. All the information is on the above thread but if you have any burning questions, we also have a dedicated Thomson Airways thread. We can't post a seating plan for copyright reasons I'm afraid, but I came back from Mombasa on one last night and have travelled on them extensively so I can hopefully answer any questions you might have (please post any questions on the dedicated Thomson Airways thread to keep everything in one place).

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.