Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
There are plenty of ATMs in Faliraki.There are also at least a couple of banks there so no problem getting some cash!
Sorry. I was just making the point about the web sites.We have been going to Faliraki on & off for 14 years so know where ATMs & banks are located. Next June we are going to live @ Katara Bay near Faliraki.
greece is a strange one as the post codes are not as specific as in the uk so all the atm's just come up as one list under the island or area

yasus

wizard
:whoops Sorry tpebop. Thought I was being helpful!! Lucky you going to live in Rhodes. Had I not been widowed I'd have been living over there by now with my husband. Sadly, it wasn't to be but I still go over 2 or 3 times a year, to stay with friends. We've been going there for 24 years! No-one asks where I'm going on holiday any more!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.