DIY Holidays

Discussion relating to DIY holidays
Holiday Hotels along with Med Hotels are part of the Lastminute.com. I have used Med Hotels few times and had no problems at all.Remember there is a discount code that can be used on either website for 10% off.
Code is med summer 10
hey, has anyone booked a hotel through this page: www holidayhotels.com
i've never booked a hotel online, so i wanna be 100% sure that i don't get ******...
I have booked loads of holidays via the net but haven't used that site (although it is part of lastminute.com isn't it? )
both the .com and .co.uk domains are registered to Holiday Autos, if you type in the .com address it actually takes you to the .co.uk version and does confirm the link to lastminute.com (which is not registered to holiday autos but does share an address!).

So much for the techy stuff.

From a tourist point of view lastminute is fairly well established and respectable but there is no mention of ABTA bonding or anything similar on the holidayhotels site. And I don't like the phrase "Because we are acting only as a booking agent we have no liability for any of the accommodation arrangements" which is buried in the T&Cs.

I would see what they can offer then try the hotel direct to check that it really is a bargain. If the hotel will do it for a similar price book direct, if the site really is offering a bargain book it with them using a card that will give you protection (ie any UK credit and some debit).
thanks to all, especially for the code
Has anyone ever booked a hotel via the website? I recently did so and subsequently realised that the price is quite significantly cheaper than other websites and I am concerned that the deal may be fraudulent as it seems too good to be true!

Anyone has any experience to share? Greatly appreciated! Thx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.