Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
i have stayed in the kennedy apartments before, they are 2 bedroom,2 bathroom.not sure about airconditioning as i stayed there in may.you can book them through http://www.beninter.es/
i had a look at aug 07 they are quoting £1027 this however does not include transfers.best of luck.
Thanks for all your replies.I have decided to book Gemelos 22 with a private ad i saw on holiday rentals.They have quoted £1204 for a 2 bed,2 bath,including transfers,end clean and air conditioning.I think i got a great price considering i have been quoted prices from £1500 upto £2800!The apartment has everything including a gas hob/oven fridge freezer,toaster,microwave,kettle etc,there's even a washing machine and a dishwasher!and best part about it is its on the first floor.The couple who owns it have emailed me some pics and it is beatifully furnished and looks spotless,so i am happy with it.
Pat
Hi Pat, Sounds like you have got a good deal, it's certainly worth shopping around, I'm sure you'll agree.

I love a a bargain and hate it if I think that I've found a good deal and then find out that I could have got it cheaper.

Sue :)
I've stayed in Gemelos 2/4 calle ibiza last year they've got microwave tv fridge freezer washing machine safe deposit boxes toaster kettle but booked with Benidorm Direct from their website although they do have many more to offer.I paid around just over a £1000.00 for 2 weeks beg of august but they were worth it nice and clean :) .Great spot for all the bars as well.At the end of the day I suppose it's how much you want to pay.Good Luck finding one
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.