Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Have stayed there the last 4 years and am booked there next September just wondering if there's anything in particular you want to know?Yes the view overlooking the main beach is absolutely stunning and it's lovely and quiet there under the acropolis just the sound of the donkeys clip clopping up and down it's the only sound you really hear.
Rick.
Hi,

Which one are you referring to? Manolis or Crysanthi?

Thanks

FD
Ah right, thanks for that.

Actually I've provisionally booked Manolis Villa for May 2008 to coincide with our Wedding Anniversary. :D

FD
Anyone any info on the Manolis Villa?

FD
Wondering if there's anyone else on here, that may have more info on these places?

I'm actually wondering if Manolis will be a good idea, as my parents are going and my Mum doesn't walk the best (although she isn't really bad or anything), however by the looks of things Manolis seems very far up the hill. The Chrysanthi looks far lower, and am wondering if they may be a better alternative.

Both look to have stunning views.

FD
I've put a review of the Manolis Villa up.

Pictures and video will follow in due course.

FD
Unfortunately my upload is more than the max allowed on here.

Not sure if someone can maybe add this video link to the review I did.

However, brief video of accommodation.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BWnWpui4szA

Obviously there must be some thing about the top video with it's source. It's U-Tube.

FD
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.