Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
im still having error problem , and prices have gone up even more, nor did they ring me back, so not very impressed lol, last yr i booked these about 2 wks later than when they were released and prices werent this high after 2 wks as they are after 2 days grrr
Hi Karen, lovely to see you around again . We've missed you .

Can you not try on another computer .Sometimes that works :)
i havent been on here for ages, had lots of prbs going on and still on going grr.

ive managed to book some flights althou will have to take daughter out of school for a wk yikes , but for a mth got 323 for 2 of us, the following wk prices were 460, then they rang me back lol, anyway shes going to look see if she can help me change dates so awaiting a call back x
booked up for june 2012 not happy bunny but i thought £190 if i leave it will go up and up
so can relax now,
tony
Hi folks,
I have just booked a flight With Agean from Edinburgh October 2012 for 3 adults £430 50 including baggage, taxes etc for the lot. I know that Aegean do tend to change times etc but at that sort of price surely its worth a punt. Hope this helps someone else,
Regards
Peat
yesterday booked 12 flights to dalalaman 26th may from cardiff for 135 each over the moon with that price today its over 200 each.
We booked in Turkey - Manchester/Dalaman 4th May returning 12 June £357 all in for 2, and 16th Sept to 12th October £337.
We too had great difficulty, and believe the problems were caused by someone attempting to block book using automated equipment, Although Aegean suspended booking on 16th we were able to book on 17th for May but not until 20th for September. We checked flight dates with the local office, but a lot of them were unavailable very quickly online, so we think that maybe block booking was still taking place, manually perhaps, and this is why the prices were going up so quickly. It may be one of the smaller holiday companies without their own planes taking advantage? Has anyone any other theories?
The dilemma is whether to book and know the price to pay and your dates, or whether to wait and see what you can get - a crystal ball would come in handy! :que :que
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.