Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
Hi rachs ... as a poor student, perhaps you could explain why both your email address and your IP address relate to Lowcostholidays, the company which you are recommending.

I assume you don't really want any holiday advice, you were just making up a pathetic excuse to try and promote your company by posing as a satisfied customer.

Genuine poor students (and other holidaymakers) should take note of how this company's staff appear to operate and bear in mind that any recommendations for them which you read elsewhere may not be genuine either !!! You will also find several recent topics about the company in our Holiday Complaints forum.

David :wave
shes posted on another site aswell but there on to her.
All I can say on the matter is, it should not be aloud on this site, next thing we will all be getting spam e mails.

Dave.
The original post has been reported as spam and will I am sure be deleted as has been done elsewhere.

Anyone who 'knows of the strip' would be perfectly well aware that EVERY bar shows the England World Cup games and anyway there's only likely to be one more.
we left this post on the page for the original poster to David HT mod's reply,also as a warning to others who try to "shall we say" beat the system that it usually doesn't work here on HT due to our checking system

wizard
lowcostholidays.com would like to apologise for this thread and assure you we had no knowledge of this taking place. We have employed some students to carry out some marketing work for us during the busy summer period and they have been warned not to do it again. We are keeping a close eye from now on. Unlike several of our competitors we are very careful not to take part in the posting of fake reviews, as we believe it is detrimental to our customers and their holiday experiences; as well as our credibility.

We would once again like to apologise and assure you this will not happen again, all of our staff have been warned of the consequences of posting fake reviews.

lowcostholidays.com
apologies accepted, many thanks for the support you are offering in other threads

Wizard
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.