Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
stella apartments pefkos sept 2008 :D
matina apts pefkos 28th may, been contemplating going for a few years and finally booked it
going to sunland hotel trianta in august 2008 went to lardos in 2003 loved it we like to walk a lot sounds like thats what we are going to be doing it seems its a bit remote looking forward to it though but going to mallorca on 13th october 2007 got that to look forward to first 8) :D :shock: :lol: :lol:
:D off to paradise royal mare hotel in rhodes on 31st july 08,

never been to greece before, looking forward looks fab.
daveeyboy you are out there the same time as me i fly out on the 24th of may
youre getting married out there on the day we arrive it seems, im sure you will love it and congrats to both of you
thankyou hun i think i got the date wrong i think its the 29th not the 30th lol xx
we arrive on the 28th so will keep our eyes peeled :) :)
Anyone who booked had their flights changed?.

Booked to go on May 3rd (as the 4th is our 1st anniversary) as we went 5th May this year on our honeymoon but Thomas Cook have changed their schedules from Manchester for 2008. No Saturday flights only Wednesday althought the times are better.
Boooked Belvedere Beach Rhodes town for August 08, first time to Rhodes or any of the Greek Islands. Think we might be messed around with the flights as original booking was for 8.05 departure from Bristol flying with XL, have since been told by travel agent that we might be flying with airtours at an earlier time , but wont be notified until January of any changes .
My wife has booked for us plus 2 adult friends to stay In Lardiko Bay for 2 weeks in May. Price is £196 each for flight & accomodation. What a bargain.
no we havent had a flights changed but alot of our group had to change hotels with tomas cook but we are flying from gatwick, the last thing i need is my flights to change lol
After a really relaxing two weeks last May I have just booked up again for two more next May/early June. Based just outside the main nitelife area it's on a great hillside location and has a brilliant view across the bay. We also hope to return to Symi which is one of those gotta see before ya die places. Stunning. Love Greek people to bits and cant wait to return.
Can't decide where to stay next but will def. be returning, probably in May. It won't be the Ocean Blue again, thats for damn sure!
Another 2 flight changes since my last post :rage

Letter on Friday stated we are now flying to Crete although I have been told this letter was incorrect although the flight time has changed yet again.
how comes your flights keep changing?
Not sure, just keep getting letters off Thomas Cook saying it's out of their hands. I have a feeling Greek airlines have the pick of landing times so the flights from the UK are pushed back.
Marianthi Studios 13 Sept 2008,Pefkos :D
I have stayed at these studios twice before and love them.
There are only 26 apartments and they all have balconies which face the lovely bay,and are just minutes from the beach and restaurants.
Cant wait for that hot sun :)
Phyll
hi sam we have also had our flights changed we were told it is due to them buying out manos so they are combining all the flights, i am not to pleased about this as our flights home are now 4am on the sunday morning and haveing children elderly and disabled with our party the times are unsuitable we were advised to write to head office. :(
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.