Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Have a look at the Holidays Uncovered web site there are some reviews on there.

Dawn :)
It's a fairly new hotel, one of my colleagues went there last year and couldn't praise it enough :D .

Check out http://www.atlanticahotels.com website.
Hi, a couple of years ago my girlfriends parents stayed at its sister hotel 'Atlantica Imperial' just about 100 yards down the road while we stayed somewhere much cheaper in Kolymbia. Firstly I must say that Kolymbia is a very small, very quiet resort mostly full of Germans, although it has it's charm.
As for the hotel itself, it was actually being built while we were there. If it is the same is the Imperial then it will be beautiful in every respect. I would strongly advise going All Inclusive as in the Imperial what we had to pay for was so expensive, (I think a cup of tea was about £4.50!) But AI you get so much thrown in including packed lunches if you go out for the day. The hotel is on a short secluded, lively, yet not overly crowded beach.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.