Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I think the mock MacDonalds is called 'MacDowells'.....remember as we laughed about it the other night.

We stayed in Olu Deniz but fancied a good Chinese meal....we went to Shanghai Blues and it was good. We had a set meal and it was very tasty...overlooked the main square and Mosque.
thats it i knew it was something like that its me age you know squirrelchops
hi all new member goin to hisaronu on 4/8/2008 first time there is it nice staying at the destan anybody else there then? :wave: :wave:
destin hotel is fine and very close to all amenities in the village next to one of the best bars with great music to chill to alfresco's :sun2
i think vulcan you will find that is migros
no macdonalds thats going to far there is a mcdowels but what can i say :sun2 its nicer to eat turkish and far healthier but still a little fatnening :tongue
Indeed there is an Azda and a Migros in Fethiye but no McDobgburgers anywhere near.
Hi Maverick
I don't think you quite got my drift.
Migros is opposite St Nicholas Gardens.
I was referring to the play on words of English shops ie
Mc Donalds --- Mc dowels
Asda -------- Azda
Morrisons -------Morison

If memory serves me right Morison is next to the Destan Hotel
you can see it from the alfresco bar
yes you are right i should know i walk past it nearly every night im there :sun2
Hi all got back from hisaronu on monday we ate a few times at the turkish ivy
really nice food and good service.
Tango's - nice italian/turkish resteraunt, fab service.
Suntrap - lovely food and great atmosphere :)
cant remember who was asking, but i stayed at the destan, got back 2 days ago, was a nice hotel although not as friendly as others i have stayed in (although not at all unfriendly) , but maybe im used to them being a littler overly friendly! all in all nice hotel, excellent location!
x
Hi

We would be grateful if you could post a review of the Destan HERE

Thanks

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.