Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Best bar in Santa Eulalia is definitely Liquido in the marina, very cool, very chilled, great music, great views. Can't remember exactly but I think that the cocktails were all around €8 each and very strong, G&T around €5.00 to €5.50 I think.

Bistro Cote Sud is an excellent restaurant, cost is around €100 for two but it is a very special place with some of the best food that I have eaten anywhere in the world. There are plenty of other good restaurants though which will cost you a lot less depending on how much wine you drink.
Hi,in case you have missed this post there are a few restaurants in SA that are mentioned but of course do take notice of the dates they were posted,best wishes,John.
http://holidayforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=311
Lots of beachside bars selling cocktails, jugs of sangria and anything else you might fancy. We stayed a couple of years ago on the beachfront, we used to wander out on a evening after our evening meal. We liked to go to a bar not far from the fountain they did a pint for a euro at the time. I can`t remember the name but it began with V. Our favorite place was Mariners (famous people are supposed to viist this bar) we liked to sit out side with a large glass of wine. The menu in Mariners looked good, we didn`t try the food as we were half board.

There is a street towards the back of the town near to the town hall that closes off to traffic at night, it is full of restaraunts. Daffers on this street had a good menu. We found a lovely Tapas bar on the next street down from here, It was very good and very Spainish.

You will love Santa Eulalia it has something for everyone.
Ibiza Lover is right about the Liquid Bar definitely the coolest bar in santa eulalia.
as mandy rice-davis once said ' he would say that, wouldn't he?'
Restaurant Noelia - best bar none.

The hounds undercarriage!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.