Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Hi,
go to 'manage your booking' on the website. Then click flight extras - you should see a section under 'baggage' that allows you to add hold luggage.
Hope this helps.
Thankyou I have been on that a few times but it there's nowhere to actually add it on.Its just information on the charges.have you ever payed for your baggage when checking in? I really dont want to be messing about at the airport......We should have booked it on when we booked the flight.
Hi again,
Did you enter your booking details on the page before trying to add baggage? I can't actually access the page for adding luggage as I don't have a booking with them.
You can pay for baggage at the airport but I'm told it costs a lot more. If I was you I'd give them a ring and do it over the phone if you can't access it on line.
Hi, I have tried every way possible of adding it on.......Will phone then now.I will know for next time.Thanks again
No problem. I hope you get it sorted. As a last effort have you seen the section entitled - arrange your baggage allowance after you have booked HERE
Hi,yes been onto that one aswell.Just been back onto the booking page and it now says we have to phone to make any changes because it's too near departure date.We have always booked it on when booking the flights so didnt give it a second thought until this week.Thanks
OK. Good luck and Enjoy your hols ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.