Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
travel republic are very good,reasonable hotels in icmeler include the selen which is central,basic but clean and i wouldnt hesitate to stay here,the eckinci palace is also reasonable but further away from the canal/beach etc ,i cant really vouch for marmaris hotels but iam sure the selen would be ideal.
just quickly checked, selen is 184 bed and breakfast or 174 for an apartment,the adler apartments are 114 they are a little bit out ,but the dolmus runs past them every ten minuites and icmeler isnt really all that big,prices are for the room not per person
Hi Im returning to the Hermes Hotel it as been refurbished and is run by some good friends Im going on the 15th July B & B for two week 2 people and the price is £170 it near the dolmus station so you can go on all the dolmuses it has had some bad reviews but it is really clean

Wendy
I can recomend the Sun Blu apartments, just come back from there, just behind the Marti. Bookable through travel republic or hotels4u .
hi why dont you try the gold stone hotel faceing the beach been there twice no complaints clean and cheerful and they will look after you its next to the blue bay hotel
tony
We like the Sevgi Apartments in the old village, around the corner from bars etc but far enough away to be quiet at night. Chaep and cheerful but spotlessly clean.

http://www.sevgiapart.com/genel_uk.html

Also have you had a look at Icmeler on line. They do packages as well as accomodation only and are very reasonable.

Di.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.