Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi yummy,

We booked through Alpharooms.com, we are staying at Playa c'as saboners for 5 nights in september for £127, these are in Palmanova. That is the price for the apartment not per person.

Maybe try them.

Good luck.

Deb.
Look at the prices for the Gabarda apartments and studios.www.hotelgabarda.com.We syay there regular.Basic but cheap, and the staff are great.
What dates are you going and we can have a mooch for you?
Hi, thanks very much for your replies :)
I think i have narrowed it down to either the TRH torrenova, or the TRH palmanova.

I know they are both on that really big hill, but it will not bother us too much.
Cheapest i have found is the torrenova for 200pounds per room for 6 nights.

The dates are 9th sep - 15th sep 2008.

Glynis - if you could find anything cheaper for those dates around palmanova area id be really happy :D

thanks very much

Nicola
Hi Nicola - http://www.xcapewithus.com are offering the TRH Torrenova studio for £182 or a 1 bedroomed apartment for £206 (think alpharooms have £200 for the studio). This is with a £5 deposit.

Can't find anything cheaper than the £182 sorry :cry
Had an email from sol hotels today- they have a sale on for rooms booked before the 13 March, but you can travel any time during the year. They are not really cheaper than you have found- cheapest I could see was 39 euros a night room only. However, you might get a "better" hotel for your money.
kate
Thanks very much for all your help, its really appreciated :tup

Also, could anyone tell me which place is the best of the two: trh palmanova, and trh torrenova?

We will be going around 9th sep for 6 of 7 nights.

Will they be full of the 18-30's type?

Don't get me wrong, we do want a lively holiday, this is why we are wanting to go to Palmanova/magalluf.
But, we would like some sleep at night.

I think they are both at the top of a big hill, which doesnt bother us, and its more closer to magalluf than palmanova.
Is this true?

thanks a lot

Nicola
Looking around it seems the Palma Nova has much better reviews. A few have mentioned the hill which sounds quite steep going back up.
http://www.Xcapewithus.com has TRH PalmaNova for £215 1 bedroomed (cheaper than Travelrepublic and Alpharooms)
  • Edited by Glynis HT Admin 2009-03-11 10:05:40
    edit to amend my own link! Duh
Thanks very much Glynis :tup , i will get that booked in the next few days.

Thanks again,

Nicola

p.s. Sorry in advance, i will probably be asking lots of questions these next few months as i havent been to Majorca since i was 15 :yikes
dont know if this intrests you magaluf £210 for 2 people on the 9th sept but it.s an 18/30 and thats b/b with t/cook at this price it's maybe worth a look .
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.