Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Clock changes
7 Posts
Hi Mary, yes they change the clocks, at the same time as they do in UK :cheers
Thanks for reply,they change on the 29th March when we are Playa blanca so I guess we'll have four evenings with extra daylight,so thats a good thing.Do you know if there are any decent Indian restaurants there or Chinese ones.

Thanks again Mary.
Glad you posted this Mary... as I was wondering when the clocks change. I wasn't sure if it was this coming weekend or not. Thanks again.

Best Indian in my opinion is "The Indian Tandoor House" in the town cnetre. It's at the Spar end of the pedestrianised area. Facing Spar... look to your left... and there's a walkway just up there on the left. It's on the left hand side of that, next to a big clothes shop. Say hi to kanu from me!

There's another one on the seafront called "Spices"... but I'm yet to hear a good review about it.

There's loads of Chinese restaurants about. To be honest I've lost heart with them, as each one has given us a dodgy meal so far. But we always used to like "China City" on the beachfront, by the arcade. We'll be giving them another try soon.

Enjoy our town!

Elle xx
Elle,

Is that Indian in the Old Town ? Do you know a bar that it's near to get our bearings when we go over in a months time ?

TIA
For further restaurant recommendations please see/post in the sticky at the top of the page ;)

Thank you :tup

Pippy :)
Hi Tia. It's in Playa Blanca... in the pedestrianised area. But the nearest bar would be Cafe 34 I guess, which is still in the pedestrianised area, but towards the old harbour.

And Pippy's right - there's oodles of recommendations in that thread she mentioned.

Have fun!

Elle xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.