Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Downtime
19 Posts
Are the HT Boards still experiencing problems? As I write this it is approaching 2am Thursday morning (27/04/06) and the ONLY way I can access the HT Boards is via the GOA Forums link accessed via my Firefox Browser, No other Browser I use can access the boards as I write, and Internet Explorer is telling me the page is simply not available.

Clicking on the GOA Forums Link allows me access into the HT Boards, but once inside they are still VERY slow. Clicking on the send to post my thread button is taking upwards of 20 minutes or more for it to be successfully posted.
See Sarah's post above.

luci :wave
We are upgrading our memory with the server. This may take a day or two to take place.
I think its Sorted :yipee I missed my daily fix of the holiday forum :evil: especially as I have just booked next summer holidays today.
hi knitter46 :)

everything is ok here as well! :P

i also missed HT............ :cry: coz hubby is away at the moment :bhead on work!

glad though everything is back to normal :wave

:hyper :hyper :hyper

lou x
Are we all back to normal *pokes board* :D
Service appears to have been returned back to normal.

Mark :D
Service appears to have been returned back to normal.

Yep...cooking on Gas here :lol:
All ok :wink:

Besos xxx
SanJi
STill running on empty here though :cry:
hi bhic

running on full power here still :!: :!: :!:

lou x
Up and running very fast now :D What tickles me is that the most people on line ever was yesterday!!!!! :lol:
Thank goodness you're back !! - I spent a fortune last night on eBay 'cos I couldn't get onto H.T.
Sagres

I sat and ate tons of chocolate/ sweets sulking. I was having withdrawal symptoms

Regards
hi madsue

i had to laugh at your post :lol: i thought the same and i was one of them trying and trying all afternoon and evening :!: :oops: :oops:
and then at 5am before getting ready for early shift i tried AGAIN!!!!!!!
now that is full dedication and :( ha ha ha
i'm so glad that things are back to normal i feel like we are all friends !! and i missed you all !!

lou x
Welcome back everyone :wave
We do apologise for the downtime, techie issues afoot. Hopefully sorted now.

Sarah
So glad I can get to you again! You were sorely missed!
Likewise Alsacienne!

Kath HT Admin
i'd just put it down to everyone looking at sanji's video.

looks like i was wrong :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.