Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
EXCURSIONS
28 Posts
Hi we are off to Benidorm on Saturday (1st time).We are a family of 5 the kids are 11,6 and 10 months. Does anyone know if there are any trips worth going on suitable for us and is it wise to book with the rep or when your out and about.
Thanks
hi went to benidorm in april, we didn't book any excursions with the reps as we learnt that you can get them cheaper elsewhere. We only stayed for a week and the only place we visited was Mundomar as it was literally just up the road from the hotel that we stayed in. My 4 year old son loved this place it has a great play area for kids the dolphin show is well worth watching although my son preferred the sea lion show as it was quite funny. When we were there a man on a rather tall bike threw 1/2 price tickets to you in the street along with a baloon for the kids. Sorry i can't recommend anywhere else as we found benidorm town nice enough and my little boy was happy enough in the play area and pool at the hotel
Hi sellybell

I returned from Benidorm on 1st November. I went to Terra Mitica (Theme Park) when we were there but 1st Nov was the last day of opening this year. Aqualandia (the water park) is also closed at this time of year too as it's too cold. Mundomar was opened when we were there and the guy on the tall bike was still going around giving out leaflets for money off.

There are free trips that you can go on but they are blanket trips which means you need to sit through about 1 and half hours talk on mattresses for your bed i.e. Blanket trip.... I'm not too sure how sitting for that length of time would go down with kids though!

Sorry if I've not been any help.

Gill
Thanks for the info.Still not sure what a blanket trip is tho.
Hi selllybell ... you will find our Blanket Trips topic here:

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=13969

and our Theme Parks & Excursions topic here:

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=1413

David :wave
Does anyone have any information on excursions in Benidorm such as Jeep safari's, paintballing, go-karts, theme parks etc etc. Any help on these would be a great help.

EDIT: Merged with existing topic. Please also check out links in my post above.
David HT Mod
I was just wondering what Excursions / Trips people have people have been on whilst in Benidorm. Which one was your best? Would you go on it again?

Could you recommend it to others, say first timers to Benidorm or would you advise that it was a waste of money? Did you feel you got value for money? What excursion would you like to see if it is not already available?

Have you been on any *free* trips? (NOT Blanket Tours) that maybe are not so widely advertised? Do you feel that organised excursions are a rip off and you are better making your own way and exploring on your own?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.