Ive booked this for end Mar /April 2008 on the self catering option. We are only there for 7 days and expecting to be using portaventura theme park for a couple of them. Im dubious there will be the kids clubs as advertised as with the evening entertainment seeing as its just out of season (might be wrong seeing as its slap bang middle of the easter school holidays) :think
Any answers from members to the following questions would be most welcome....
1 - Im considering the all inclusive upgrade option through First Choice which I expect to be about £330 for 3 adults 2 kids and an infant. Can you still upgrade on arrival at the hotel as mentioned in other reviews and what are the euro prices
2 - To take the upgrade option Id like to know what entertainment if any is going on at the apartments during end of March / start of April (If it aint going on I aint going to be at the hotel!)
3 - Details of any good local restaurants in Cap Salou at the same time that appreciate kids / Local Supermarkets etc?
4 - On some reviews on other sites they descibe naff breakfast of just cereal and toast at the Festival Village or am I going to get the cooked bacon and eggs I really want on holiday every morning!?
5 - Any other Cap Salou / Festival Village hints n tips would also be much appreciated to keep us occupied during the week!!

:cheers