France and Channel Hopping Discussion

Discussions regarding holidays and channel hopping in France.
Frejus
6 Posts
The nearest station to Nice Airport is Nice - St - Augustin, a 10 minute walk. However there is no direct service to Frejus from this station. You will have to take a train from St - Augustin or the Airport bus to Nice - Ville station. Check out http://www.ter-sncf.com
Just had another thought!! Probably the quickest way would be to get the bus to Cannes from Terminal 1, Nice Airport. There are 2 busses. Take the one that goes on the Autoroute - less crowded and much quicker. Trains from Cannes to Frejus take around a half hour - if you time them right.
Hello mysty77, I am going to Antibes also this July. This is our first time to Coteazur. We have booked a private transfer from Nice Airport
with A-T-S. I can't comment on their service yet but the company was recommended on another website and also by the owner of the apartment we are renting. Hope this is helpful.
Thanks for the advice will check it out! :lol:
Hi, I'm loking at Camping le Frejus for next year... Anyone been there????????????? Would really appreciate an honest opinion, thanks 8)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.