Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
i think poseidon is in old town

Just in case of any confusion, the Hotel Poseidon and Hotel Poseidon Palace are at the edge of the Old Town, but the Hotel Poseidon Playa mentioned by kazaa sits well out of town, overlooking the Poniente Beach.

David :wave
I stayed at the Dynastic for a weekend break not so long ago and I loved it. Was a city boutique sort of place, which I quite liked. Very modern and a bit of a trip down memory lane since I stayed in the old Dynastic (which was longer ago than I care to remember...but before it looked like it was about to collapse!)

I quite like the Dynastic location, near enough to be far away...if that makes any sense. Wasn't at all disturbed and everything was in easy reach.

Personally, didn't go AI, as I don't like to in Benidorm, hate being chained to a hotel but the Dynastic is by no means the end of the world and I'd personally choose it over any of the other hotels at the far reaches of the Rincon
well we have decided just to go to the hotel dynastic as we looked about and were undecided about a few other hotels, we were going to get a refund but was looking about for some other hols and the prices are way high compared to what we paid a week in flamingo oasis from glasgow same time we are going is 636 all inclusive so have just decided to stick with this hotel and hope we don't live to regret it but then i suppose you could get that with anywhere you go
Hi

Its such a pain they overbooked you in the 1st place specially to your favorite hotel.
Its just so good how you have accepted to go to a different hotel... I think I would have cryed if it had been me and the flamingo oasis :rofl

Have a lovely holiday Kazaa look forward to hearing what you thought of the dynastic :)

Danny
Hi Danny whats annoying about it is that i asked the hotel direct if they have availablity and they got back to me they have rooms a day after we are supposed to go which i would have been prepared to change my dates by one day, but i think its just a case of direct hols have overbooked the number of rooms they have been allocated , and one half of our party wants to go to dynastic and we don't but in the end other hotels that we suggested to direct hols they were saying all fully booked , so we just decided to give it a go and hope to make the best of it and i suppose their could be worse places they could send us
Bear in mind, I've never stayed there, but we have been there to meet friends, and it always seemed a nice place. The facilities are very good, so I'm told. My friend's son who works at Flamingo Oasis uses the gym at the Dynastic.

I hope you have a great time.
Hi Kazza

When I went in March going home me and my freinds coach (resorthoppa) picked up 2 familys staying at the dynastic.... It looked nice.

Bet you will have a lovely time!

Danny :)
There are 2 tower blocks gone up infront of the Flamingo Benidorm and Flamingo Playa.I think it might effect the amount of sunshine for years the land infront has been empty.The Dynastic is a 4 star it was the original 2star Dynastic Park.I know some tour operator's are changing programmes because so many of the big ones are owned by each other.A relative of mine had the same problem with Thomas Cook when she goes out to eygpt later this month.They said it was cutting programmes and Hotels to be more cost effective.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.