Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Don't suppose you could give a more detailed account of what actually happened to warrant asking for that much money (For us thicko's) please. :-)
FAIR ENOUGH DAZBO pity those less up too speed with reps ie older persons young teens are now left open to pressure being put on them to cough up unnecessarly polital correctness drives me mad
passengers adamant they are seeing solicitors, I pray they do cheers maxie :(
Hi daz, i know you removed the post. But, as they are our flight provider for our holiday in ONE WEEKS time. I'd love to know what they are 'at again'.
I have used goldtrail on several occasions and I cannot complain about them, you only get what you pay for!
paulandmarie / maxie,

You can by all means discuss things via PM's, but because the content of the post was based on hearsay and not all the facts were known, libel could be a problem as there must have been more to it than the original post states. If there's no evidence to back things up, and particularly as the information was second hand, we have to be very careful. We've already had one post threatening court action in similar circumstances this week!

Thanks,

Darren
Thanks Dazbo ,I understand your position,saying that I flew with goldtrail booking my flight,and have used them many times,not without incident on a few occassions, and with a few smiles at their cheek as well,however sharp practice is unnecessary in any circumstances,if anyone wishes pm me maxie ,enjoy your hols ;) :fly :fly
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.