Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
shamus,

You might find members Hotel Reviews useful.

Darren
I think I was honest when I wrote about

Sentido Perissia Hotel formerly Paloma Perissia Hotel

In fact the two hotels you mention are on my list of possibles for
next year. I also asked about alfresco dining recently.

You can ask me questions if I can grill you!!
The Hemera is meant to be a good AI in Side...the Barut hotel chain are excellent in our opinion.

A 4* AI that I would avoid is the Sarihan (although I haven't really seen this advertised, we were moved to this hotel). Mainly because you would have to eat out anyway (poor choice of food, and small quantities) so you might as well go BB or SC rather than there.

I know that the Arum is only available half board through agents, but direct you can book AI (and ultra AI which includes the internation alcohol). I don't know how much they would charge you as I've deleted the email.
Hi! The Hemera for us was wonderful, 4 star, AI, just read the reviews and you willl see most are positive. Many of the AI hotels here are very international, with lots of holidaymakers from Russia and Germany etc, however the hotels here can be excellent. You might also wish to look at some of the AI hotels in Colakli which many tour operators include as being in Side, my wife and I have been looking at the Alba Royal which is adults only and looks good, good luck!

alistair
Thanks for your views still looking want somewhere for children with lots of pools and restaurants and entertainment and not to pricey. Is it just me or do all the decent holidays seem a lot more expensive this year?
We thought the holidays were expensive for next year. Luckily we are able to get away slightly earlier and only take one child out of school (eldest finishes earlier as last year). This bought the prices down, and by messing about for a bit we managed to get the eldest as a child (despite her being an adult last year, and its exactly the same hotel, same flight company (and same flight times as well!) etc), with a free child place for the youngest. I think we booked BB, then added the HB supplement on (we originally ticked HB, downgraded to BB, then added HB back on again, and that bought the price down as well :que ).

And even better, we realised after booking we'd booked a suite rather than a room...and it turned out that for us the suite was cheaper than a standard family room.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.