America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
I can't really help with supermarkets for food shopping as we always eat out. On our last visit we stayed at the Comfort Inn LBV, a short stroll from the Hawthorne Suites. We did have a car, but my estimate for restaurants within walking distance is about 15-20mins walk, some are closer, I would say the Crossroads area of LBV is walkable in that time mentioned. The Chicago Pizzeria Uno Grill has always been excellent when we've visited. You also have a TGI Fridays at the Crossroads. If you walk down Palm Parkway and take a right, there is a Chilli's and a Baskin Robbins as well. Service was pretty poor in the Chilli's if I remember rightly.

If you are really feeling like a walk, Downtown Disney is definitely walkable from your hotel which might give you options for park travel and of course some nightly entertainment. It's a bit of a trek, but once you cross South Apopka Vineland near the Crossroads and onto Hotel Plaza Blvd (entering WDW), there are pavements and it is extremely pleasant.
Thank you very much, that's a great help :)
I have stayed in Comfort Inn LBV myself back in 2007... but didn't really venture out so thanks alot......
:)

Is Hawthorn close to Comfort Inn then? As I said I didn't really go out too tired but not doing as much this time lol

Laura
Laura,
As long as I am thinking of the right Suites property, it is just a bit further up on the lefthand side of Palm Parkway which is the road the Comfort Inn LBV is on (the Comfort is on the right though).

I'm pretty sure that is the Hawthorne Suites and if so, then those estimates on times etc would be accurate. If not, just ignore me!!!!!!
Ha ha .... I know where you mean so I'm sure you are right, and thanks again.. :)
Laura
Laura,
I had to check...... :rofl

Hawthorne Suites is 8303 Palm Parkway, Comfort Inn LBV is 8442. A mere 0.1 miles and a 2min stroll according to Google Maps :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.