Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi Alison .... have you checked out our reviews for these hotels ? You can access them via the navigation bar at the top of the page.

David :wave
No thought needed from me....
ROSAMAR

IMO: The food is better, the rooms are better, the location is better because it stands slightly back from the road, so noise is cut down.

The pool is not as good as the Pelicanos, and the childrens activities are not....but if you have no kiddies then the Rosamar wins hands down for me.
I do believe (although don`t quote me) that the Rosamar is now a 4* and the Pelicanos a 3*...also you can be allocated in the sister hotel the Ocas which stands next to the pelicanos and is interlinked by a hop, skip and a jump around the pool that stands between them.
The big lake (what the spanish call it) is situated at the rear of the Pelicanos and available whichever hotel you get allocated in.

Both hotels are on the same street and a few doors down from each other...or a few minutes walk at the most.

besos xxx
saNji
for me it has to be the Pelicanos, its a bit more classier and the pool area is a lot better than Rosamar (although I've never stayed there) and the entertainment is brill day and night. 8)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.