Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
oh Lin
lucky you- just at the start of it all :D
Lucky you. Are you there for the season?
hi lin you lucky moo.

please update daily on this thread. Say hi to people for me. Not going to 21 cocnuts any more bad service so will be going next door.
Hi Lin,
Are S & C still together?
See you in January
Hi Lin, do you want updates of the weather here? :lol: :lol:

Today is mostly cold, and tomorrows weather is looking cold too :wink:

Glad to hear you arrived safely. Leave me some :sun
Yes spottie, i am here for the season, will pass on your message vegasone, c & s are very much still together sam, and ellie good to know it is cold, just off to the beach, will do a little report later,

Lin
Before i start my diary, it is at the moment thunder and lightning and looks like rain any minute, but has been extremely hot all day [It is 6 pm]
This is a good time to come out to Goa you get invites to all the opening parties, I have not had to pay for many meals or drinks in the last week, Mai Tai had there opening on Thurs and put on a lovely spread, spring rolls, prawn toast, thai chicken and vegtable curries/rice. Have been to mapsua market to get buckets mops ect, and new glasses, I love the market.
As i had lost my USB lead i couldnt use my computer so yesterday decided to bus into calangute to get one, easier than it sounds, bus was as usual standing room only, nearly ended up on the drivers lap everytime he braked, got to shop, it was open but no one there, the receptionist and patients from the doctors next door all has a discussion about what to do, it was decided I should phone his mobile, I dialled and was not surprised to see it ringing in the shop, eventually he turned up and i got my lead for 250 rups.
Yesterday i got new neighbours, the guys in orange robes and their elephant pitched a tent next to us, and seem to be camped out for a while, hope they are there next week, as grandaughter is coming, its like having a pet elephant in the garden,

Lin
Me to

will be looking in each day to read your up-dates

thanks
PMSL Lin!

They were 'camped' behind our hotel one year...right outside our window! :lol: Is it still Babu that they have?
I dont know which one it is Pam, it has more chalk decorations than i have seen before, flowers, hearts , tonight it decided to use a young coconut tree as a back scratcher, it was so funny the positions it was using, the tree nearly buckled under the pressure, I ran to get my camara, but Surprise Surprise this was the day the camara decided to go to the great photography shop in the sky.

Lin
lin b your descriptive report is making me so want to be there with you! Keep it up for us poor cold hard working lot still waiting our turn. Wish i was there sooo bad. Enjoy your holiday you lucky lady. :sun :glynis :wave
:lol: There used to be a big one...and a little un...this is the little 'un...Babu n me! LOL!

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/343/babusmallfv8.jpg
Aw pam thats a great photo! Not so little Babu :lol:
Happy Diwali, it is still very quiet here, well apart from all the fireworks and temples, what i mean is, there seems to be very few people around, beaches are amost desrted. Last night we had lot of rain, but the lightning was pretty impressive.
Pam, the elephant doesnt have his name on him, but it is the same men, the must have got soaked last night under their little canvus,

Lin
Outside my apartment there is a large sandy area where the children play football/volleyball ect tonight i was sitting on my balcony watching the children playing cricket, and smaller ones flying their kites, some shop bought, most home made from newspaper, [our kids should look and learn] when a car decides to drive over this area rather than walk the few extra yards, needless to say it got stuck in the sand, this is not an unusual occurance, it happens a few times a month, but after an hour or so the light was fading, and the calvery was called in, Yes the elephant [It is a little Laxmi] a rope was attached to the car and laxmi pulled it out to great cheers from locals and all the tourists who had come down for the sunset, alas no camara [see previous post]

Lin
goa
Obviously good weather Lin - coming out next week so will probably see you in Bono's
Havn't been able to keep up the blog, had internet problems, was cut off for non payment of bill, before we received the bill as is the Goan way, just would like to thank [ alphabeticaly sp ] colleen, Gemma, Gin Lizzy, Newbutt, Polly, Sleeps, for great company, see you all in March/April,

Lin
oh dear Lin! :lol:
At least you are back online now. :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.