Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi Nancy,I have`nt stayed there but i have passed it many times.Its in a good position for all the amenities.I did have a peek inside once,the reception and foyer look very smart and clean,the dining area looks very nice also.The pool and bathing area also looks very good .Hope this helps a bit.Phil.
nancy1234 wrote:
has anyone been to this hotel before. we have booked to go for a week at the end of ju :?: ne
hi we stayed at this hotel last year and we found it very good, in a good position ,when you arrive ask for a pool view, dont take a room over looking the road as it can be a bit noisy, we spoke to some people who were in these rooms ,and had to move ...we are going last two weeks in june but this hotel was not available so we are going to the ( bahia del sol}hope you enjoy your holiday ,,,rob
Hi I stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks in June last year and found it to be of the highest quality. I had a sea view room on the top floor and found noise from the street to be no problem. The hotel is vey clean and is really nicely decorated. The food in the restaurant was nice and changed everyday of our 2 week stay. It is a small hotel which is very popular with couples of all ages. It is situated opposite the beach (which I found was the best on the island) and is within minutes of all the bars, shops and restaurants that Santa Ponsa has to offer. The only downside is the sunbeds do get taken early, but then most people expect that to be the case. Also there is a Mcdonalds across the road. The Mcdonalds is popular with the locals as much as the British but we never found it to be problem. We were so impressed with this hotel and Santa Ponsa that we have booked to go back again in June this year. :D
Some of the family fly to this hotel tomorrow. any info would be great.
Hi all, going to this hotel in June - any comments good or bad would be appreciated, thanks :?
Hi has anyone been to this hotel recently, if so can you tell me if they still hire out towels for use around the pool. Thanks
I think I read on there website that they did. I am going 25th September will you have been by then or will we see you? I went to Santa Ponsa last year for the Fiestas and had a great time (stayed at Playas del Rey which was average) Enjoy CBG
Hi CBG thanks for your reply. Have looked on website but couldn't see anything. There was a reveiw from last year that mentioned pool towels but nobody seems to have left any reveiws for this year, hope that's not a bad sign. This will be our first time in santa ponsa. We've been to Magaluf/palma nova and cala d'or but fancied a change. We're going on 22 sept so will be there at the same time as you. Hope the weather's still good then, can,t wait!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.