Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
hire shop
5 Posts
Don't know about Santa Ponsa but in Cala Millor some of the Car Hire places hire them out. Alternatively do what we did last year - bought a Tesco value fan (unassembled) stuck it in suitcase wrapped in clothes, used it for 2 weeks and sold it on at end of holiday to other holidaymakers!! 8)
apparently There is a hire shop above the Restaurant Vienna on the main roundabout at Plaza Santa Ponsa. in the video shop. Tel 00 34 606 333 699.
but depending on cost you may as well buy one there for around €30 and as previously said you could sell it on/give it away when you leave
I believe a lot of hotels hire out fans at reception.

Worth maybe emailing them to check rather than lugging a fan in your suitcase all the way from home.

Carmel :D
Can anyone tell me if I will be able to hire a fan in Playa de Palma and if so how much are they likely to cost. Am going on 19th July with grandchildren and it sounds as if it is really hot there at the moment

Jeanie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.