Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
beartriz playa
6 Posts
If anyone would like to post a review for this hotel please do so HERE.

Pippy :)
It is a couple of years since we last stayed here, but I am sure the pool towels were free - or you left a deposit at reception and got it back upon return of the towels.

Safety deposit boxes are normaly around 3-4 Euro's per day.

Used to love staying here they had a small sitting area in each of the rooms and some great views of the planes coming in to land, prefer staying in a Villa nowadays and having a pool to ourselves. Some great walks from the Beatriz turn left and walk on the boardwalk beachside round by the airport runway up to Playa Honda or on the prom to Los Pocillios and Puerto Del Carmen.
Hi folks,

I have just booked a 2 week hol to Hotel Beatriz Playa & Spa, has anybody stayed here lately. If so any tips or info i.e dress code for restaurant for evening meal. I normally were 3/4 length shorts/trousers and a polo shirt at nights, is this ok or is it a trousers job. Always handy to know what to pack.
Any other info or tips would be helpful.

Thanks

Chazer.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.